The Central Seat Allocation Board (CSAB) has released the Schedule for JEE Main 2013 Counselling. The rank list by CBSE will be declared on 1.07.2013 and Online Registration and Choice Filling will starts from 1 June -5 June 2013. The admissions in all the Centrally Funded Engineering Colleges across the nation including NITs will be done on the basis of JEE Main Score only.For be part of Counselling , candidates have to register themselves at Central Seat Allocation Board (CSAB) official website www.csab.in.
CSAB 2013 - JEE Main 2013 Counselling Important Dates:
- Rank List Release: 1.07.2013
- Online Registration of CSAB – 2013 on AIR (in CML) basis: 1.07.2013 to 5.07.2013 (5 pm)
- Filling Choices (Only After Registration): 1.07.2013 to 8.07.2013 (5 pm)
- Choice Locking: 6.07.2013 to 8.07.2013 (5 pm)
- Seat Allotment Result after 1st Round of JEE Main 2013 Counselling: 9/07/2013
- Physical Reporting by candidate at Reporting Centers: 9.07.2013 to 12.07.2013 (5 pm)
- 2nd Round Seat Allotment Result and 1st Round Admissions Upgradation: 13/07/2013
- 2nd Round Fresh Allotees of JEE Main 2013 Counselling Document Verification: 13.07.2013 to 16.07.2013
- Last Date to withdraw Provisional Admission: 16.07.2013 (4 pm)
- Seat Allocation Result After UPGRADATION (both 1st and 2nd Round): 17.07.2013
- Hosting Vacancy Status for Extra Spot and Spot Round of JEE Main 2013 Counselling: 17/07/2013
- Online Registration, Filling Choices, Fee Payment and Choice Locking for Spot and Extra Spot Round for vacant seats: 17.07.2013 to 20.07.2013
- Seat Allotment Results for Spot and Extra Spot Round: 21.07.2013
- Physical Reporting and Admission at Allotted Institutes: 22.07.2013 to 26.07.2013
Detailed JEE Main Online Counselling Procdure 2013 -
- The final rank list will be released by CBSE.
- After declartion of Final Merit list, Candidates have to Register online before 5 June and filled their choices of colleges before 8 June which available on JEE Main Counselling official website www.csab.in.
- If the candidates has alloted seat in First Round of Seat allocation then candidates will be called for verification of their documents, fee submission and confirmation of admission.
- All the candidates have to attend the admission process or JEE Main Counselling 2013 as per the schedule .
- After successful verification, they will be allocated seats as per their choices, merit and available vacancy.
- Vacancies left in first round will be filled in 2nd round of JEE Main 2013 Counselling and Spot rounds.
JEE Main 2013 Counselling – Documents Required
Every candidate has to bring the following documents in original as well as one or two sets of attested photocopies for verification rounds:
- Class X Certificate as Birth Date Proof
- Class XII Mark Sheet and Certificates
- Transfer and Migration Certificate
- Medical Fitness Certificate
- Character or conduct certificate will also be required at the time of JEE Main 2013 Counselling
- A Demand Draft of requisite fee amount will also be required as per the directions.
JEE Main 2013 Online Counselling – Step Wise Guide to CSAB 2013-14
Step 1. Online Registration (1.07.2013 to 5.07.2013)
- Candidates can register from any place of their convenience as well as from the Help / Reporting Centers.
- The complete list of various Reporting or Help Centers will be released soon by CSAB.
- The online registration for JEE Main 2013 Counselling will close on 5.07.2013 (5 pm)
Step 2. Choice Filling (1.07.2013 to 8.07.2013)
- Choices for colleges or courses to be taken by the candidates can be filled from any place via internet as well as from the Help Centers or Reporting Centers.
- The saving of choices for JEE Main 2013 Counselling should be completed latest by 8.07.2013 till 5 pm.
- Candidates should fill sufficient number of choices and arrange them in order of preference.
Step 3. Locking Choices (6.07.2013 to 8.07.2013)
- Choices filled by the candidates have to be locked latest by 8.07.2013 (5 pm)
- Candidates who forget to lock their choices till the last date will get their last filled choices automatically locked.
Step 4. 1st Round of Seat Allocation (9.07.2013)
- Allocation Status will be released on CSAB Website
- The printing of seat acceptance letter of acknowledgement will be done from the official website of CSAB.
Step 5. Reporting at the college allocated to candidates after the 1st Round of Seat Allotment Results of JEE Main Counselling 2013
Step 6. 2nd Round of Seat Allocation and upgradation of 1st round admissions.
Step 7. Physical reporting of candidates at any of the Reporting Centers after 2nd Round of JEE Main Counselling 2013.
Step 8. Last withdrawal of admission can be done till 16.07.2013 after reporting at the same RC where they were given provisional admission.
Step 9. Upgaradation of seats for the candidates who have been given provisional admission in earlier rounds.
Step 10. Status of Vacancy will be displayed on official website of CSAB for Spot Round and Extra Spot Round of JEE Main Counselling 2013.
Step 11. Candidates have to Register Online as well as Choice Filling for Spot Round and Extra Spot Round
Incoming Search Terms:-
- JEE Main Online counselling 2013
- Online Registration for JEE Main Counselling
- First & Second Round of Seat Allotments Results for JEE Main Counselling 2013.
- www.csab.in – Online registration & Choice filling for JEE Main 2013
- Spot Round Regisrtions & Results for JEE Main Online Counselling 2013
- Documents Verifications & List of Reporting Centres