By | July 8, 2013

The spot round and extra spot round consist of vacant seats available in GFTIs (Government Funded Technical Institutes) after upgradation along with all the seats offered by SFTIs (Self-Financed Technical Institutes).It will be scheduled after the completion of First and second Round of Seat Allotment Results.

Cancellations and Fees Refund for JEE Main CSAB 2013 Counselling will be made on the basis of :-

•  Candidates, who take provisional admission after First Round allocation by reporting at a Reporting Center during July 11 – 14, 2013, willing to withdraw from the admission process, should go to the same Reporting Centre during July 11 – 18, 2013 or during Second Round reporting i.e. between July 16 – 18, 2013 to complete the withdrawal process. Such candidates will get a refund of Rs. 39,000/-(Thirty nine thousand) from CSAB in due course of time. Refund will be sent to the candidates either by electronic transfer or by Demand Draft/Multi-city cheque.
  •  Fresh allottees of Second Round, who take provisional admission by reporting at a Reporting Center during July 16 – 18, 2013, willing to withdraw from the admission process, should go to the same Reporting Centre during July 16 – 18, 2013 to complete the withdrawal process. Such candidates will get a refund of Rs. 39,000/- (Thirty nine thousand) from CSAB in due course of time. Refund will be sent to the candidates either by electronic transfer or by Demand Draft/Multi-city cheque.
  •  Candidates, who do not get a seat in the Spot Round and Extra Spot Round will get refund of Rs.39,000/- (Thirty nine thousand only) from CSAB. Refund will be sent to the candidates either by electronic transfer or by Demand Draft/Multi-city cheque.
  •  Allocated candidates of Extra Spot Round will get refund of Rs.40, 000/- from CSAB. Refund will be sent to the candidates either by electronic transfer or by Demand Draft/Multi-city cheque.
    Note: Cancellations and refund requests will be entertained only during the dates and time stipulated for reporting.

==>> Important Dates:-

• Spot Round and Extra Spot Round Online Registration,choice filling and online fee payment: 20 to 23rd July 2013
  • Spot Round and Extra Spot Round RC Reporting,Documents Verifications and Choice Locking: 22 to 24th July 2013 (9AM – 5PM)
  • Spot Round and Extra Spot Round Seat Allocation : 25 July 2013 at 5 PM
  • Starting of classes for Normal Round Students: As per Institute Schedule,But not before 22nd July 2013
  • Starting of classes for Spot Round & Extra Spot Round Students: As per institute schedule , but not before 29th July 2013

108 thoughts on “CSAB counselling 2013: Spot & Extra Spot Round Cancellations and Fee Refund Process

1. vishal rawat

Sir air 208991 & sc air 9381 spot round & extra spot round me choice loking me kaun se collage lock kare rank ke anusar pl reply

2. shaikmunsheer

my rank IS 42744(AIR),category rank is 9354(air),state rank is 7613 ,state category rank is 2113 sir can i get any seat in NIT’S

3. kirti jain

it is completely unjustified a student who hasn’t taken admission in the 1st 2 rnds will nt b able 2 participate in d spot rnd…it is greatly harmful 4 d meritorious children

4. shahnaz

sir, its not fair with the students of spot and extra spot round…why they have to pay the fee before the allotment of the college.in case if they don’t want to join the college or want to withdraw from the admission then? toh paise jo diye hai uska kya?..this is wrong….pehle paise dena phir agar na admission lena chaho to paiso ka wapas na milna….itz jst so awkward and vry new…pehle round ke students jaise iss round ke students ko bhi treat karna chahiye….SIR PLZ RPLY ON THIS COZ THE LAST DATE IS DAY AFTER TOMMOROW..

HOPING FOR A POSITIVE RESPONSE

5. Shivam jaiswal

Sir jee main mai meri air rank 105744 hai & obc rank 27458 hai kya mai koi nit collage mil sakta hai forth round mai

Spot round mai..bhi.

Plz reply me sir….

6. supriya jaiswal

sir ,my rank is 171378 and i did not got any seat in all the three rounds of allocation.can u please tell me how many seats are vacant in which college and which colleges should fill for spot round

7. kritika

how to get the fee refund for spot round seat allocation?

8. chandresh dhar dubey

how we get fee refund whenever alloted me seat in spot round, sir please…

9. akhilesh dubey

what is the process of fee refund alloted seat in spot round, sir please…

10. sanket jain

plz , give me detail fees refund process. bcoz not alloted any collage seat for me.

11. akash tyagi

when my fee will refund becoz. i have not alloted any seat

12. dinesh panwar

Sir my jee main roll number is 83100786 and passed with 59 marks. My state rank in himachal is 161 and belons sc category. I passed 10+2 with 84.6%. I filled choice for admission in nit hamirpur but my name has not been sponsored for counselling. During the filling of choice the inernet facilities was not working properly. It is also confirmed that whose marks in jee main was 58 and in 10+2 was 78% has been admitted in nit hamirpur against sc quota. Please confirm that my name was in list or not as I am very poor and my father is alow paid employees. I hope you will solve my problem and will inform to me. thanking with regard

13. NAVNEET KUMAR

WHEN WILL MY FEE BE REFUND AS NO SEAT HAS BEEN ALLOTED

14. Deepak

sir.i got seat in self finance college in spot round..i didnt take that seat in tat…wil i get money back…plz help me…

1. ronny rohan das

sir.
        i didn’t get any seat in spot round.
        how can i get my 40,000 back?????/
        plz reply ……

15. M sunanda

sir,i hav been alloted a seat in ESR in LPU PUNJAB.I dnt want to go that clg since it is so far.will i get money back….plz rply me soon sir

1. csab Post author

No because u alloted a seat, if u dont alloted any seat then it is refundable

16. CENDHUR KUMAR R

sir,my roll no is 91208383 and i belong to SC category my all India ranking is 44177 and KA 1071,I received score card on 2nd Aug 2013 stating that i have been permitted to fill up choices for counselling kindly give me the website for choosing the seat through online and what is the last date for choice filling.

17. CENDHUR KUMAR R

18. harsh

sir i didnt get the seat. plz tell me the refund process. how i will get my money back.
    plz plz plz reply.

1. csab Post author

Go to your reporting centre where you locked your choices for spot round

1. Raj

Sir is it necessary to report at RC where we have locked choices . Can we report at some-other?plz rpl sir

19. ANKIT KUNDARA

sir i didn’t get any seat in spot round because of not locking the choices at RC……
    what is the procedure for refunding the fees……….
    plzzzz reply early…..

20. V Venkateswara Rao

My son was alloted a seat in non NIT college in spot round. Since the college is Non – NIT, he does not want to join. Please advise if the fee gets refunded.

21. Mukesh sharma

Sir, i got amity in extra spot round, i do not wish to take the addmission in it, how i will get the money back, do i have to go to somewhere to cancel my choice or i will get the money directly to my address or to my account without cancelling anything coz its not clearly mention what to do in cas eof extraspot round refund. Kindly advise.

22. SACHIN

i didnot get any seat in spot round..plz tell me refund process..ow i will get my money back???reply fast

23. jaspal

Dear CSAB,
    Can you please tell if a candidate of ST category allocated seat in Calicut in SPOT Round. Want to with draw the application can we get the fee back??

Thanks,
    Singh
    Mob: 9849535093

24. ravi

sir please tell me who will refund the extra spot round fee as i have alotted a seat at amity noida but dont want to take admission in extra spot round

25. haider rizvi

sir i have been allotted a institute in Extra spot round, but i dont want to go there as its fee is too much high and we cant afford that. Plz tell me how can i get back my Rs.40000.
    As already there is a point in CSAB brochure that if i got a seat in extra spot round the fee is refundable.

26. mahendra singh jhariya

sir i didnt get any seat in spot round. Plz tell me refund procecs..plz

27. sandeep

sir, i didn`t get seat in spot and extra spot round will i get money back if so wht will be the process

28. ankit manchanda

how much time will refunding process will take ? i didnt get a seat in spot and extra spot round !!!

29. DHARMVEER

sir,i have alloted seat in spot round in DELHI TE CHNICAL CAMPUS.HARYANA.THERE FOR I HAVENT PREFERED THIS COLLEGE BECAUSE THIS COLLEGE DIDNT MATCH WITH YOUR BOARD.AS IT HAS NO WEII FACILATED LIKE AN ENGINEERING COLLEGE.SO I REQUEST U TO REFUND MY MONEY PLEASE.BECAUSE 40000 THOUSAND RUPEES HAVE AN IMPORTANCE FOR MY FAMILY.SO I REQUEST YOU TOSOLVE MY PROBLEM

30. Manoj

But when will one get this DD or Multi City checque.

And if the seat is not allotted anywhere why is this money deduction.

31. Krishan

Sir,i didnt get any seat in spot round.please tell me the process of getting my money back.Thank you.

32. pankaj

Sir i did not got any seat in spot round….
    wen i’ll get my fees back

33. ashwini

sir please tell me when the spot round money will be refunded,i didnot get any seat in any spot round and extra spot ,please tell me the date

34. Nilanjan

Sir ,
    When will the money taken for spot round be refunded? They are telling everywhere “in due course of time”.I really need he money back….so if you can provide any info. it will be really helpful as we really need it quickly.

35. DEEPAK P

Respected sir,
    I am Deepak p roll no.92110774 and rank is 437953 SC.I paid Rs.41000/-thro DD for spot round.I never get any NIT colleges even my below rank are got but I may alloted seat in self finance college (VELCOS4B)which is not related to NIT stream of examination and value of certificate and also your alloted seat against other state cotta as in justise when my residence is near about 30km from that college in same state.As per above nature I dot not joined in this college.Hence please cancelled this spoy round seat and arrange to refund amount at the earliest through account no.300025122086 SBI,Avadi, Chennai 600 054.

36. DURGESH SINGH

when will the money taken for spot round be refunded? They are telling everywhere “in due course of time”.I really need he money back….so if you can provide any info. it will be really helpful as we really need it quickly.my father name jay Singh & Mother name Smt Gayatri devi Seving bank A/c no. 03842010008220 oriental bank of commerce bank Road gorakhpur IFS code ORBC 0100384 please refund my amount to father account No.

37. THUMMA SRAVAN KUMAR

Sir, I have withdrawn the seat and i have withdrawn letter but I did not got the money RS 39000/- back. My roll number is :90107399.So, kindly I request you that to refund money back.

38. anisha kumari

sir
    i didn’t get seat in spot round. so the deposited money must be refunded which i didn’t get it yet. my parents are worried about so please reply as soon as possible or assure about when will we get it back.

39. ronny rohan das

sir.
    i didn’t get any seat in spot round.
    how can i get my 40,000 back?????/
    plz reply ……

40. RAMESH

DEAR SIR I HAD AIR ,220376.STATE RANK 11885,IN SPOT ROUND NIT DELHI WAS NOT IN LIST MY STATE WAS DELHI IT IS NOT JUSTIFY U AL ARA CONFUSE OR WHAT U DO BUT ITS NOT GOOD

41. akash tyagi

sir maine dd se counselling fee pay ki thi aur koi seat nahi mili to ab refund money kab tak mil jayegi

42. simpi

sir,how will the counselling fee refunded.Through cheque or direct sent in account.

1. Priyanka

Following are my JEE-Mains details

Name – Priyanka Gajwar
        JEE(Main) Roll Number – 84511439
        Account Number – 115400101003188
        Bank – IDBI Bank, Guna
        IFSC Code – IBKL0001107

Whenshall I get my counselling fee refunded?

2. arman

sab k sab madharchod chor hai sab paise kha gaye spot round and extra spot round dono ka sabse bada madharchod to AK SHUKLA hai

43. Mugdha Jain

I paid the fee of Rs 40,000 by e-challan and since i did not get admission in spot round, i want to know by when and how will i get me fee back?

1. Kapil Singh

maine RAURKELA phone kiya tha, jaha se bataya gaya ki fee refund “SEPTEMBER” ke ’1ST WEEK’ me hoga…

44. Garvita Chauhan

Sir,I want to clarify that you have not mentioned the name of account holder as per reciept no. 102053,dated 27.07.2013,(RC,NIT KURUKSHTRA),the account particulars mentioned in it are pertain to my father SANJEEV CHAUHAN saving bank account.Please incorporate the same while refund the initial fees payment for Rs 39,000/_ which is not recieved till date.

1. Garvita Chauhan

Sir,As requested earlier I again want to clarify that you have not mentioned the name of account holder as per reciept no. 102053,dated 27.07.2013,(RC,NIT KURUKSHTRA),the account particulars mentioned in it are pertain to my father SANJEEV CHAUHAN saving bank account.Please incorporate the same while refund the initial fees payment for Rs 39,000/_ which is not recieved till date.

45. DURGESH SINGH

when will the money taken for spot & Extra round be refunded? They are telling everywhere “in due course of time”.I really need he money back….so if you can provide any info. it will be really helpful as we really need it quickly.my father name is jay Singh & Mother name Smt Gayatri devi Seving bank A/c no. 03842010008220 oriental bank of commerce bank Road gorakhpur IFS code ORBC 0100384 please refund my amount to father account No.

46. kratika

sir, plz kindly tell me the procedure of fee refund,after not alloted seat in spot round.is the fee will directly transfer into my account or not?plz tell as soon as possible.

47. Kapil Singh

Fee Refund Ki process start Ho chuki hai, aur Fee allotment September Ke 1st week me hogi. For more Information Contact:-
    Appellate Authority(Roukela)
    Er. S.K. Upadhyay, Registrar
    Phone – (0661)2476773 / 2462021
    Please give comment or reply
    Thank You.

48. ashwini

i have paid money to csab ,i didnt get any seat in spot and extra spot round ,i have paid money through e-challan ,what is the process of getting money to me

49. harika

sir,i have cancelled my seat after second round counceling;i paid money through demand draft;when are you going to refund our money;in what way will you refund?

50. Priya Hansda

Sir ,I didn’t get seat in spot round.so the deposited money must be refunded which I didn’t get it yet.my parents r worried about so please reply soon as possible or assure about when will we get it back.And how will through cheque or direct send in account.

51. Priya Hansda

I want to know by when and how will I get me fee back…???

52. DURGESH SINGH

when will the money taken DD No.992722(Rs.41000.00) for spot & Extra round be refunded? They are telling everywhere “in due course of time”.I really need he money back….so if you can provide any info. it will be really helpful as we really need it quickly.my father name is jay Singh & Mother name Smt Gayatri Devi Seving bank A/c no. 03842010008220 oriental bank of commerce bank Road Gorakhpur IFS code ORBC 0100384 please refund my amount DURDESH SINGH
    ROLL NO.87300872

53. Kamlesh raghuwanshi

Sir, i was select for jee main spot round and allocate collage is IICT BHADOHI. But I am not intrested with collage program and placement status.i will decide that it is not a good branch for my future. So i will not admit there and collage not refund my money please help me to refund my money.
    JEE MAIN ROLL NO-84520541
    please check my other details

54. Garvita Chauhan

55. shambhavi

I applied for refund in the second round only
    and have not received it yet.Can you please tell me till when will i get that. Whom to contact for tracking it?
    roll no.:90525554

56. Gaurav

Someone from CSAB please inform us about when would be the depsoited money refunded.
    My deposit was done through NFET, transaction ID 24618423 on 27th July.
    Inspite of my 2-3 mails on the mails ID’s given on web site, I am yet to get a date for the refund.
    Why cant CSAB update on their web site about who all had been refunded till date, not through a general notice but with details of Roll Nos.

57. sahil kulshrestha

Candidates, who do not get a seat in the Spot Round and Extra Spot Round will get refund of Rs.40,000/- (Forrty thousand only) from CSAB. Refund will be sent to the candidates either by electronic transfer or by Demand Draft/Multi-city cheque

But when will one get this DD or Multi City checque.

And if the seat is not allotted anywhere why is this money deduction.

58. Simran Kaur

please inform me when would be fee refunded.my personal detail are given below name- simran kaur jee(main)roll no.-85809251 Bank account no.-61050809187 Bank-SBBJ Sriganganagar IFC CODE-SBBJ0010356

59. rahul patel

till when i’ll get my money back,i had made the challan but not attended the spot round,wt to do in case i wont get my money back????????????????

60. yogesh kumar

Sir I get a seat in spot round in DIT because its first time colleges being alloted online I don’t have enough knowledge about that private colleges have to fill in extra spot round. My parents can’t afford the fee for DIT someone in the reporting centre tells us to fill DIT. Sir 40,000 is a big amount for a middle class family. Sir can i get about 70-80% of my money back.

61. SANJAY TANDAN

Sir i m sanjay tandan from Gariyaband(raipur), i am not selected in spot round of csab. so i want back my counselling fee of rupees 40,000.
    My roll no 81213787

62. JAYA BHARATH.C

SIR I DID NOT GET SEAT IN ANY OF THE ROUNDS SO WHEN WILL I GET MY MONEY BACK MY ROLL NO IS 86507296 PLZ.. REPLY ME

63. Mantej Singh

sir, please tell me when the spot round money will be refunded,i did not get any seat in any spot round and extra spot ,please tell me the date.

64. Mantej Singh

my jee main roll no. 82519279 and draft no. 243937,icici bank dt. 27.07.2013

65. monika raut

respected sir i sumit 41000rs dd for spot roud but i did not get any seat and my mony is not refunded 2 month is completed how much time you take for my mony back give me reply and help me

66. monika raut

sir pls send me reply bahut bar manit jakar bhi pata kiya 2 month ho chuke hai kitna time aur lagega refund process me monika raut roll no 84527029

67. rahul

when will the 40000 amount will be refund to the students those who has not got seat in sport and extra sport round

68. Akanksha Sood

sir, it is untolerable pls tell me when we get money back. pls… notify the exact date at my email id.

69. keyur mathur

when will i get ma spot round fee back..? plz ans to this..
    i need money..

70. saisudha

Sir,i got seat in lovely professional university by spot round allotment.but i didn’t join the college as i was not intrested.so i want money to be refunded which i paid through dd from the bank ing vysya.my details are: name:jalalpuram saisudhareddy father name-jalalpuram sudhakar reddy..roll no:80526121…application no:30033340 please refund my money to account no:62006666440,(sbh),ifsc code:SBHY0020639

71. gaurav

sir i was alloted seat in extra spot round in amity jaipur. but i dont want to take alloted seat. WILL I GET MY REFUND BACK..
    PLZ REPLY.

72. GAURAV KUMAR

sir i was alloted a seat in extra spot .i dont want to take that alloted seat .as per the instruction extra spot money was refundable….
    will i get my money back
    9504379814

73. nidhi jha

sir, after sending many mails till today i dont receive my initial fee.my other friends are already received. pleas see the matter at urgent basis and inform me.
    Name-nidhi jha
    roll no-85401151

74. nidhi jha

sir,sending many mails till today i dont receive my initial fee .please see the matter at urgent basis and inform me.my roo no is 85401151