Spot Round Extra Spot Round Choice Filling Schedule, Spot Round Choice Locking Procedure,CSAB 2013 Spot & Extra Spot Rounds 2013, JEE Main Spot Round Important Dates , JEE Main Spot Round and Extra Spot Round Fees and seat allotment Procedure , www.csab.in
The spot round and extra spot round consist of vacant seats available in GFTIs (Government Funded Technical Institutes) after upgradation along with all the seats offered by SFTIs (Self-Financed Technical Institutes).
==>> Eligibilty Criteria for Spot and Extra Spot Round of Seat allocation
- Eligible candidates who did not register during July 01 – 09, 2013.
- Eligible candidates who have registered but not allocated a seat in the First or Second Round
- Candidates whose seats were cancelled at RCs due to change of Gender/Category/PwD Status/State of Eligibility and are still eligible.
==>> CSAB 2013 – Spot Round & Extra Spot Round Procedure
(a) Spot Round: This round is applicable to GFTIs and SFTIs. The collected fee is non-refundable if seat is allocated to a candidate. The collected fee will be sent to the allocated Institute by CSAB even if the candidate does not take admission there. In case there is no seat allocation, the collected fee will be refunded to the candidate by CSAB.
(b) Extra Spot Round: This round is applicable to SFTIs only. The collected fee will be refunded to the candidates whether there is seat allocation or no seat allocation to the candidates. The candidates, who are allocated seats, have to pay the required fee at the admitting Institutes as per their rules and norms. Choice filling for both Spot Round (non-refundable) and Extra Spot Round (refundable) will be done by the candidiates in one sitting only, i.e., before the Spot Round is started.
==>> Choice Filling schedule for Spot Round & Extra Spot Round
- Spot Round and Extra Spot Round Online Registration,choice filling and online fee payment: 20 to 23rd July 2013
- Spot Round and Extra Spot Round RC Reporting,Documents Verifications and Choice Locking: 22 to 24th July 2013 (9AM – 5PM)
- Spot Round and Extra Spot Round Seat Allocation : 25 July 2013 at 5 PM
==>> Spot Round Choice Locking Procedure:
Candidates need to report to any of the RCs after saving the choices for document verification. The initial fee can be paid online in advance or in DD mode at the Reporting Centre. The choices can only be locked by the RC officials after the above steps are successfully completed.
In the event of any change of category during document verification, the candidates may modify the saved choices for which they have to go to Help Centre/Reporting Centre. Locking will not be possible after 05:00 PM of July 24, 2013.
==>> Spot Round and Extra Spot Round Fees and seat allotment Procedure
Candidates shall pay an initial fee of Rs.40,000/-(Rupees Forty Thousand only). The fee can be paid in advance through any one of following modes: (i) Online payment using Debit/Credit card, (ii) NEFT (iii) e-challan and (iv) Netbanking. The fee may also be paid through Demand Draft in such cases; the same shall be produced at the time of reporting.
If the payment is through Demand Draft the candidates have to pay Rs.41,000/- which includes an extra non-refundable processing fee amount of Rs.1000/-.
The demand draft should be drawn in favor of “Chairman, CSAB-2013”, payable at Rourkela.
==>>Important Points for Spot and Extra Spot Round
- Spot Round of seat allocation is Refundable if you dont get alloted any seat in this round
- Extra Spot Round is NOT REFUNDABLE (It is Refundable when you dont get any seat in that round)
- Candidates will not be able to give identical choice (same branch and same institute) in both modes.
- The result of the Spot Round and Extra Spot Round of allocation will be displayed on July 25, 2013 (5:00 PM).