By | July 8, 2013

Spot Round Extra Spot Round Choice Filling Schedule, Spot Round Choice Locking Procedure,CSAB 2013 Spot & Extra Spot Rounds 2013, JEE Main Spot Round Important Dates , JEE Main Spot Round and Extra Spot Round Fees and seat allotment Procedure , www.csab.in

The spot round and extra spot round consist of vacant seats available in GFTIs (Government Funded Technical Institutes) after upgradation along with all the seats offered by SFTIs (Self-Financed Technical Institutes).

==>> Eligibilty Criteria for Spot and Extra Spot Round of Seat allocation

• Eligible candidates who did not register during July 01 – 09, 2013.
  • Eligible candidates who have registered but not allocated a seat in the First or Second Round
  • Candidates whose seats were cancelled at RCs due to change of Gender/Category/PwD Status/State of Eligibility and are still eligible.

==>> CSAB 2013 – Spot Round & Extra Spot Round Procedure

(a) Spot Round: This round is applicable to GFTIs and SFTIs. The collected fee is non-refundable if seat is allocated to a candidate. The collected fee will be sent to the allocated Institute by CSAB even if the candidate does not take admission there. In case there is no seat allocation, the collected fee will be refunded to the candidate by CSAB.

(b) Extra Spot Round: This round is applicable to SFTIs only. The collected fee will be refunded to the candidates whether there is seat allocation or no seat allocation to the candidates. The candidates, who are allocated seats, have to pay the required fee at the admitting Institutes as per their rules and norms. Choice filling for both Spot Round (non-refundable) and Extra Spot Round (refundable) will be done by the candidiates in one sitting only, i.e., before the Spot Round is started.

==>> Choice Filling schedule for  Spot Round & Extra Spot Round

• Spot Round and Extra Spot Round Online Registration,choice filling and online fee payment: 20 to 23rd July 2013
  • Spot Round and Extra Spot Round RC Reporting,Documents Verifications and Choice Locking: 22 to 24th July 2013 (9AM – 5PM)
  • Spot Round and Extra Spot Round Seat Allocation : 25 July 2013 at 5 PM

==>> Spot Round Choice Locking Procedure:

Candidates need to report to any of the RCs after saving the choices for document verification. The initial fee can be paid online in advance or in DD mode at the Reporting Centre. The choices can only be locked by the RC officials after the above steps are successfully completed.

In the event of any change of category during document verification, the candidates may modify the saved choices for which they have to go to Help Centre/Reporting Centre. Locking will not be possible after 05:00 PM of July 24, 2013.

==>> Spot Round and Extra Spot Round Fees and seat allotment Procedure

Candidates shall pay an initial fee of Rs.40,000/-(Rupees Forty Thousand only). The fee can be paid in advance through any one of following modes: (i) Online payment using Debit/Credit card, (ii) NEFT (iii) e-challan and (iv) Netbanking. The fee may also be paid through Demand Draft in such cases; the same shall be produced at the time of reporting.

If the payment is through Demand Draft the candidates have to pay Rs.41,000/- which includes an extra non-refundable processing fee amount of Rs.1000/-.

The demand draft should be drawn in favor of “Chairman, CSAB-2013”, payable at Rourkela.

==>>Important Points for Spot and Extra Spot Round

• Spot Round of  seat allocation is Refundable if you dont get alloted any seat in this round
  • Extra Spot Round is NOT REFUNDABLE (It is Refundable when you dont get any seat in that round)
  • Candidates will not be able to give identical choice (same branch and same institute) in both modes.
  •  The result of the Spot Round and Extra Spot Round of allocation will be displayed on July 25, 2013 (5:00 PM).

86 thoughts on “JEE Main CSAB Counselling 2013: Spot and Extra Spot Round online Registration choice locking

1. arunkumar

Sir i got 98118 in air rank and 25156 in air obc category will i get any seat in nit

2. subramanyam raju nadimpalli

i got 153092 rank in jee mains.can i get a seat in any nit’s through spot round

3. UTSAV DHANUKA

sir,i got air-87210 in paper 2 i.e, b.arch in jee mains can i get nit’s through spot round or extra spot round please tell me sir

4. akshit

sir my air rank 77753 state rank 460 can i get admission in nit in spot round……

5. keerthana

Sir, my air is 335027 my state rank is 447 in puducherry can I get any seat in spot round

6. Rishav Singh

Sir my AIR Rank-675867 ,,air cATEGORY RANK 48249 ,STATE RANK -88538,CATEGORY STATE RANK-8007,IN AGRA PLEASE SIR TELL ME can i get any seat in NITs or other college in spot round

7. M sunanda

sir,i already registered on july 8th,i didnt got any seat in 1st and 2nd round,did i register again??so plz explain in detail sir.

8. G NAVEEN

9. B.V DWARAKANATH

SIR,IGOT IN PAPER-2 RANK1,4,1 00 PLASE TELL SEAT WILL COME IN SPOT ROUND AND EXTRA SPOT ROUND -STATE RANK OC 15000

10. ashraf

sir i got 135786 rank in all india i didn’t got a seat in both rounds please will help how to register for spot and extra spot round

11. abul hassan

sir pls. heip me , my cml rank is abuot 2,00000 catary rank is about 79,000 so pls. help me

12. varshini

sir,my AIR-553000,AIR category-36351.state-70398,state category-4259.i am sc category candidate.so do i have any chances to get seat in any NIT’s or IIIT’s…. in spot round or extra spot round.please let me know.

1. csab Post author

your rank is too low in Ranking thats why i m quiet sure about you admissions to NITs but in Private coleges u get seat in spot round

1. varshini

sr,can u name few colleges in which i can get and in which brsnch???

2. sai kumar

i got all india rank 800000 and catagory rank is 2400 state rank is 96000 and catagory rank 3500 in which clg i will get but i did not got in 2 rounds andafert tht it was cancelled and saying tht ur un fill the critireawht is th

13. manish kumar

sir my all india rank is 12990 and state rank is 325 in obc can i get nit in spot round…………..
    plz reply sir……i need help because CET is also at same time

14. Mukesh kumar

sir my air in jee main 72649 and obc rank 17687 state rank 7800 and state obc rank 2525 can i get any seat in nits throw spot round. please reply sir at my e-mail – mukeshsikarmukesh@gmail.com

15. shubham joshi

I m from mah state.. My air is 32159 gen category.. Is der any chance in gettin chem or metalrgy in vnit or raurkela or smthn.

16. prudhvi

Sir i got air- 235000 aircategory rank-73004. Staterank-37000 statecategory rank-11400.in which nit i will get seat.

17. deepti taram

sir my AIR rank is 546596 ST category in B.Tech and 134138 AIR IN B.ARCH can i get any seat in nits throw spot round.please sir reply…………. i need ur help

18. prakash

Will AIR CML Ranked 288937,Category ranked 101236,State CML Ranked 60198,State category ranked 16098 get admission in any of NITs/IITs?

19. sivaranjani

i am tamil nadu state .my state rank is 4047 in be.and 2269 in b.arc. will i get seat in nit in spot round or extra spot round

20. g.swagath

good morning sir am from ap state i got all india 115123.is there any choice in nit plz tell me

21. g.swagath

and my obc rank all india 30343 , state 5068 plz can i get a seat in nit through spot round

22. vaishali singh

Sir, I am from U.P, my AIR in JEE Main 2013 is 27,934 in gen category…can i get a seat in C.S.E IN NITs through spot round.

1. vaishali singh

Sir, I am from U.P, my AIR in JEE Main 2013 is 27,934 in general category,can I get a seat in C.S.E IN NITs through spot round.

23. VICKY KUMAR

SIR I AM ALSO RESISTRASION FOR ONLINE COUNCILLING BUT SOME PROBLAME IN MY RESISTRASION FORM THEN WHAT CAN I DO SPOT AND EXTRA SPOT ROUND FOR COUNCILLING SIR PLZ TELL ME HOW TO AGAIN ONLINE RESISTRASION WHAT SITE FOR SPOT I BELONG TO ST CATOGARY AND MY RANK IS IN ST 19850

24. Amit kumar

sir mera air 200262 hai or obc se 56079 hai bihar me genral 13279 obc se 7059 hai kya mujhe koi gov collage milega kya sir please rply

25. neha

my air is264000 category rank is 77000 can i get seat in nit,gift in sport round pzzz tell

26. sunil srinivas

SIR,
    my AIR rank 55,143.
    my category rank is 7542
    can i get any seat through spot round

27. Priyam Saxena

sir,my AIR in B.Arch is 9750 overall,,but i didn’t got any seat in 1st and 2nd round,,,can i get any seat in NITs in spot or extra spot round.

28. poonam

Sir, in b.arch my AIR- 77727, all india category- 2072, state overall rank- 1333, state category rank- 77. I didn’t get any seat in 1st & 2nd round. Will I get any seat in NIT or in BIT Mesra? Please reply….

29. rashmi

sir my air rank is 1 lakh can i get seat in nit in spot round and in obc category my air rank is 28000

30. Ramkrishan yadav

Sir I got mint Jaipur with mettlrg branch improve Marne me liye kya mujhe spot round me part Lena chaiya if yes to process kya hoga

31. Sanketjain

Hi,my b.arch all over rank 35255 gen. So kya muzhe spot round me seatmil sakti hai

32. KAUSHIK DAS

Sir, i have got AIR 590498 ,all india category rank is-39908,state overall rank-18740,state category rank-1154.I come in SC category, so there is any chance to get ANY NIT ?PLEASE REPLY… OR

33. juhi raghav

sir,my all india rank 311294,state rank 15977,all india category rank 16325,state category rank 1014, can i get any seat in nits in spot or extra spot round.

34. RAJURANJAN KUMAR

sir,I already registered on july 7th,I didnot got any seat in 1st& 2nd round ,did I register again ? so plz explain in detail sir….plz know

35. alisha nanda

sir,my air is 17990(gen) and i got seat allocation in 1st and 2nd round but i still want upgradation in spot round.Please tell me can i opt for spot round

36. sohailasif

sir my AIR rank is 80500 ,can i get a seat in NIT,S IN SPOT ROUND

37. praveen kumar

sir my rank-210774 category-sc
    can I get a seat in any one of nits???plzzzzzzzzzzzz reply soon

38. gouse

sir,my air rank is 37,580 should iget seat in spot round please tell me sir

39. AKANKSHA

SIR I GOT ALL INDIA RANK 18378 AND 528 STATE HARYANA RANK IN SC CATEGORY. i want to confirm that WILL I GET ADMISSION IN NITs IN SPOT ROUND

40. vathsalya

sir, my air rank in jee mains paper-1 is 27792. I belong to oc category. Do I have any chance to get a seat in top 10 nit colleges in spot round in any branch? I belong to Andhra Pradesh.

41. N.Viswanath

sir gud afternoon kind inform when iam going to spot & extra spot round registration till the time website not yet open i am eagerly waiting for your reply .

thanking you

42. ARUN GANGWAR

I have got AIR-44658,9874[OBC-NCL].COULD I GET NIT/IIIT in spot round.

43. PRADEEP KUMAR

sir a seat is alloted to me. but i could not report at RC centre within 3 days. so my seat is lost .am i eligible for spot round

44. PRADEEP KUMAR

sir a seat is alloted to me. but i could not report at rc centre from 11-14 july. my seat has been lost. am i eligible for spot round

45. anjali

sir I GOT AIR 400600 & in ST category 7350 ….& my IPE score in AP BOARD IS 89.1%
    .is there any chance for me to get into nit or iiit’s . in spot round..
    if there is any chance for private inst. then which clg wii i get..

46. RATHOD PREM SINGH

sir my air 508711,category rank s 10631&state rank is66037 category rank is 1776 sir can i got any nit in spot round reply sir my e mail id

47. AMRITA GAUTAM

sir i did not get any seat in both first and second round,
    my AIR is 134304,all india-5126, state overall rank -21279 ,state category-833 can i get addmission in NIT in spot round

48. shiva krishna

SIR,
    I DID NOT KNOW REGISTRATION DATE SO FOR GOT TO DO REGISTERED BETWEEN 3-07-2013 TO 07-07-2013 I WANT REGISTER NOW HOW I CAN REGISTER SIR PLEASE LELL ME SIR

49. kaveri gupta

sir my all india rank is 192464& catogary rank is 127463 can i get seat in nit or cfti & i cant attend the counselling nor i lock the choice pl urgent reply. thanks

50. UTSAV

sir,my air in paper 2 i.e,b.arch is 87210 can i get admissions into nit’s through spot round nd extra spot round

51. sherif

Sir, my AIR in B.Arch is 134190 and category rank is 35000, state overall rank 5334, state category rank 2270. I didn’t get seat in First/Second Round. Could you please let me know, is there any possibility for me to get seat in Govt/Govt. Aid Colleges in Spot Round. Appreciate your reply. Thanks

52. ajay goud

sir i got AIR 82708
    state rank iz 13762
    in catggry i got AIR 20610
    in state 4127
    y didn’t i get the seat in colleges ??????????

I NEED REPLY FROM YOU……..!

53. Shivam Shrivastava

Sir,
    My AIR in JEE (MAIN) is 45243 in CML and in GEN is 33804.
    My state rank in CML is 2543 and in GEN is 1806.
    I am from Madhya Pradesh.
    I did not get any seat in first and second round.
    Can i get any seat in MNIT jaipur and MANIT bhopal.
    Or any other college NIT or CFTI or SFTI.
    Please help me.
    I am in great trouble.
    My email is shivam.4209211@gmail.com

54. Ingamow

Sir,my AI rank for jee main is 23264..didnt get alotted in the 1st 2 allotments nor in the upgradation…do I have any chance of getting into nit..Calicut or Surathkal…my state rank is 1084..from Kerala..

55. SURAJIT RAJAK

sir ,,,

my state rank in air—-19552 ,,,,,,,and my sc state category rank—-1949…..can i get any seat in spot round…..plsss rply….

56. sanket jain

57. sai avinash.k

sir my AIR rank is 93,800 and in obc i got 23,000 as AIR rank.state rank is 15,000.sir plz tell me will i get any seat in spot or extra spot round.

58. dinesh bairwa

sir,I Am jee main qualify i want to for admision b.tech ;mnit(NIT) college AIR-448869 category rank-27043 (SC) state AIR-34905 PLASE INFORM ME

59. lakshmi soundarya

sir i got 231038 in jee rank, in all india.in state 35000.in paper-1 and igot 75000 in paper-2 can i get seat in nit.

60. sankeerth

sir if i get any college in spot counselling ….but in case if i won’t like to join in that college….can i get my money back

61. s.pavani

sir,i did not any seat in 1 and 2 round due to not filling criteria properly.my air rank-273465 state rank-36000 will i get seat spot round.

62. s.pavani

sir, is there any chance to refill again rather than spot round?please give me suggestions plz sir explain me in detail.

63. Priyanshu Prasad

Sir
    My air rank 32168 can i get seat at spot round

64. sunil kumar

SIR,I GOT 443000 ALL INDIA RANK AND 137000 approx catagory rank in jee main.Will I Got good college

65. sumit

sorry friends the present seat allocation is wrong. you can check in jee main complaint boards. I too got a seat in second round,but it is also wrong allocated seat.I hope CSAB removes this distress and soon as possible. CSAB also has published notice on rollback which means there seat allocation is wrong.also their seat allocation schedule is pathetic. I am really shocked on this condition of national seat allocation board,CSAB.

1. babulal

Sumit i see many comments which are correct here especially sumit.my son is also facing the same wrong seat allocation. I am really shocked over this. I just want to get the correct seat allocation from CSAB. I am really disappointed with the schedule of CSAB.

66. richa

sir i crack the jee main for b.arch but in counciling i do not get any seat in any round, even not in spot round, i do not register for etra spot round.
    now what i do plz replz sir its about my future……..

67. Prakatheesh

I do not report the RC . Give any chance for another counselling. my jee mail ROLL NO:86410077

68. ravi

sir i could not regd my self for councelling myrank is 18688 (catagory rnk OBC) can I register now state rank is 1088 Roll no. 84416493

69. ratanrathaur

sir i am ratan rathaur my sc rank is 2575and up rank is 17775

70. KUMAR RAHUL

sir I have appeared for spot round and was not alloted any seat , can you please inform me till which date my fees will be refunded?
    Application no-30111967